Monday 23 January 2012

One is Grief Stricken

My Munitions Factory
One is sad to announce that this morning a person committed suicide by throwing himself on the electrified rails on the metro.

It is said that suicide is painless but that is not true. And the reason it isn't true is because that stinker cost me upward of £500,000 in lost production because he prevented workers from getting to my blasted munitions factory on time!


I need that sort of cash to keep the ex-wives quiet. Now that is what I call pain. Who does he think he is hurling himself on those electric rails! Not only that but who is going to clear it all up? And who is going to call his wife and kids to come and get the leftovers. What  a ghastly shower!

People like him are a menace! There is only one thing to do with that sort; put them in the electric chair. That's the only sort of language they understand.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure but I think I detected a note of sympathy there Sir Percy.

    ReplyDelete