Saturday 11 February 2012

The Savant Servants are Striking

Blithering Idiots!
The blasted servants have gone on strike! Again! Just what on Earth is that all about?! I pay these stinkers to do work and what do they do? They don't do it!

I mean what is the point of hiring someone to do a job and then they turn to me and say 'I'm not going to do it?' I mean what is the bloody point that was what I hired them for! These people aren't employees they're Communists!



And just look what I had to endure this morning when I left one of my homes! Look at that rabble! What is a tosser anyway? If they put the same amount of effort into striking as they did to their career they would all be millioniares by now (although not by working for me they wouldn't') It strikes me that the only time this lot do any work is when they are on strike. Savants


2 comments:

  1. Sir Percy, you will be the first tosser against the wall when the revolution comes. I wonder why your servants are on strike? An excess of flogging perhaps? They can't hear you because you have made them deaf BY SHOUTING? Go dig yourself a hole and s(h)it in it! Yours sincerely the Lady Mannashin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Manners! I would dig myself a hole but that is the JOB of the savants. Quite a conundrum! And I have never ever shouted at a servant (for less that twice a day)

    SPWA

    ReplyDelete