Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Police and MY Taxes

Batman
Just read about some woman who was involved in last summer's riots in London. Apparently the silly bint was ferrying people around all over the place to raid numerous shops, chains and department stores.

It's a disgrace! The reason she was able to do this was because half the police were on holiday courtesy of my taxes! What an absolute shower!



Well if I were the Police this is what I would do. I'd call in a famous detective everybody should know about called Batman. He'll sort these people out? I've seen him on the telly many a time. He has his own documentary series that they keep showing every now and then with some great opening music. And they've made several films about him too!

It's volunteers like him that keep my taxes low don'cha know!

No comments:

Post a Comment