Thursday 3 May 2012

Anna Nicole: What is True Love?

Married for Money!!!! Not me!
One has just been accused of marrying my current wife for her money! Poppycock! What a terrible accusation to make. This is an outrage! How dare these people impugn my standing in polite circles.

I think people who marry their spouses for money should be ashamed of themselves! Where is the dignity in that?

No Sir by Jimeny! I married my wife for her father's money. He's an absolute bounder!! Doesn't deserve a fraction of it and the blighter doesn't know what to do with it either. Spends it on bottles of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Montrachet 1986 of all things!

To this end one is currently helping him to spend it having organised a trip to the Alton Towers Rollercoaster rides for this 92 year-old bleeder gentleman followed by a parachute jump, if you know what I mean....

No comments:

Post a Comment