Thursday 23 August 2012

This'll Lift You Spirits

Having a Ball
Been aware that there has been lots of bad news on the blasted telly lately.

Well I've had enough of it don cha know!!

I've got just the tonic and this time it doesn't involve shooting animals. Yes I know bit boring but well when you've ran out of bullets you have to resort to clubbing the little beggars and I just can't be doing with that sort of thing.

Anyway, when One is feeling a bit hoarse and has ran out of weaponry one listens to this. Best to listen to it as loud as possible and on a decent set of speakers otherwise you just don't get the thundering of the drums. 

And take a look at the funny little conductor. Clearly he's having a ball and if he is why can't I? 

And remember... Loud!!..... and with Decent Speakers!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment