Thursday 18 April 2013

Thatcher Funeral: The Sponsorship Deals

My Sentiments Exactly!
Saw that funeral yesterday of Thatcher! That Grocer's daughter, or should that be groser daughter? caused havoc and chaos to every man, woman and child across the country during her reign! It was a disgrace. For everyone the suffering was unimaginable! 

These politicians are notorious for being completely out of touch with real life. Wallowing in their government mansions in central London and in the countryside at Chequers and Chievening and bathing in copius amounts of Taxpayers money.



Speaking personally one had to undergo the total humiliation of paying and extra 4% on my wine in VAT. What kind of a government is that I ask you?

I mean what did these politicos ever do to deserve luxury apartments and mansions or any of that? I mean I earned my country residencies and town apartments in central London, Marseilles, Niece, Val D'Aosta Tuscany and so forth. Yes Sir I earned it! I had to go through four marriages and four divorces to claim that lot in settlements. 

But I digress! Thatcher, the grocer's daughter should have died how she lived and her funeral should have had sponsors to reflect her privatisation ethos. So myself and Wiggers Ware-Armitage have compiled a list of sponsorship deals:

  • Smeg Fridge/Freezers:      The Morgue
  • IKEA:                      The Coffin
  • National Express Coaches:  The Cortege
  • United Collieries UK:      The Grave
  • I Pullem, Dental Surgeon:   The Grave fillers

But if she is to be cremated then the Cremation/Ash distribution should be dealt with by the Texas Fertiliser Corp.

No comments:

Post a Comment