Monday 2 September 2013

Admiral Nelson Mandela: Discharge

Discharge
Just heard on the wireless that Admiral Nelson Mandela has been sent home following his discharge from hospital. 

This is disgusting! I don't know about you but whenever I discharge anything I want to throw it away and be done with. Blow my nose, wipe my huge, hairy, malodorous backside, vomit and stuff from other parts of the body
including my unmentionables. 

As for following it welt that is an entirely different kettle of fish altogether! And what exactly was it that he discharged and from what part of his body?

Also, how on Earth did whatever it was that he discharge know how to get to his home? Was it his brain that he discharged? If it
was it must have come out of his nostrils! Maybe it was some kind of entity that was very clever, some sort of thing that was err able to use a map and that sort of thing.

Well anyway just what are they doing to him in that hospital? The man is 234 years old, he beat Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Trafalgar and all that. They should be looking after him not allowing him to chase after his own bodily extrusions it's a disgrace!

It's clear that this fellow is old, frail and needs constant care. And I tell you now that when I get to that stage in my life I would want only what is befitting of a aged gentleman that has served his country. Yes I'd take a bullet in the head over chasing my own discharges.

No comments:

Post a Comment