Wednesday 18 September 2013

Stephen Hawking: Arse in Space

Drunkard
One has just been reading about that boffin called Stephen Hawking who has been talking about assisted suicide. 

The man thinks that it is OK to help ill people end their lives if they are going to kick the bucket with no prospect of recovery.
Well I'm sorry but you are only given one life and one thinks that it is worth soldiering on until the very end and not to be an utter coward and get someone to help you finish yourself off just because you can't handle the fact that the end is nigh! 

If you ask me the man is completely doolaly and can't think
straight. I mean have you read his book? Even the very title gives the game away as to this fool's mental capabilities. I mean how can you have a book called 'A Brief History of Time' when time itself is very long? I mean it goes on forever. So how can you summarise it? 

The man is off his rocker, totally inept. I mean have a look at his photo here. Clearly blotto and from what I have seen he is like that all the time so much so that he can't even get out of his chair! Clearly one of those individuals who thinks he very clever by suggesting that there is a black hole at the centre of every galaxy. Well I've been eating galaxies for years and they are always good bubble-free chocolate bars. It's not good enough!!

His sort should be ashamed of themselves getting others to help others kill themselves like that and I tell you this. If he thinks he can get the likes of me to help him end his own life then he's got another thing coming! Quite the opposite in fact. If he were to even make the slightest hint that he would want me to end it all for him I'd bally-well take my 12 bore shot gun to his black hole and blast his sorry entrails from here into space. That's the only sort of language that lot understand.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment