Tuesday 4 March 2014

Second Giraffe to Have a "J.F.K." in Denmark

Giraffe Strikes Back

Can't believe this! Not content with putting a bullet through the head of one giraffe in Copenhagen Zoo another Danish Zoo, this time, one called Jyllands Park Zoo, in Western Denmark is also going to do the same with of one of it's giraffes also called Marius. This constitutes giraffocide?

I don't know about you but if I was a giraffe called Marius living in Denmark I would pack my bags and leave pronto! So what is going on? Well the reason they want to give this second giraffe the "J.F.K." is the same as the first: EU regulations. 


Well as I mentioned in a previous post if poor people are allowed to breed with each other then why can't giraffes? Someone answer me that?

The animal is perfectly healthy and I think doesn't deserve to have a "J.F.K." whilst it is able to run around and play in the long grass. After all it's only a few years old. I think it deserves to have a sporting chance in life, like the rest of us and to not be doomed by EU regulations it's a disgrace! 

It is for that reason I am offering to take Marius from Jyllands Park Zoo, at my own expense and have the animal housed on my own personal estate grounds with lots of lovely trees, foliage and all that sort of thing. 

Here Marius will have a sporting chance rather than face an ignominious end with some "Lee Harvey Oswald" wannabee pointing a gun at his head. What a ghastly fate that would be! No Sir! It's just not the done thing to kill an animal as beautiful and graceful as that in that manner.

So when I set all 75 of the hounds upon the bleeder the thing will at least have a chance of making it through to the next morning especially if the dogs can't organise themselves properly! They can take down a fox... err.. sorry WERE able to take down a fox easily and I've trained em to disembowel trespassers and gypsies don cha know but a giraffe is going to be a real treat, think of the youtube hits?! It'll be in the billions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment