Friday 9 May 2014

Men -v- Women: Multi-Tasking

Multi-tasking
Ware-Armitage here, been away for a while due to some 'local business' with copper, pigs and the bills, if you know what I mean... Anyway that's enough of that, let's get on with the blog.

Was reading an article today about men, women and multitasking. Apparently women are far better at multitasking than men according to a study by Doctor Dr Gijsbert Stoet, of the University of Glasgow.


The study, published in the journal BMC Psychology,  went on to talk about the evolutionary aspects of these traits and that 30,000 years ago the women stayed on the estate cooking, rearing the brats, caring for their loved ones cleaning etc bla bla bla whilst the chaps went off their estates looking for din-dins. In essence Dr Gijsbert Stoet said that the ladies had multi-complexional duties whilst the chaps had more linear tasks; hunting.

Cobblers! I could have shat a better theory that this! I myself an am excellent multitasker and always have been. For example, if more than one telephone is ringing in the office and the postman wants me to sign for a letter I can handles this easily. Simply delegate it all to Mavis, my secretary and let her handle it all. simple! But what about the more complex things? Well I'll have you know that I can drink both gin and tonic simultaneously for an entire evening. How many women can do that? Not many I fancy.

Mavis
Furthermore, I can thrash the living daylights out of my butler and simultaneously block out all sympathy for the swine without so much as batting an eyelid don cha know! Mind you the five ex-wives were able to do that to me so may be that undermines my argument. 

Well anyway, that's only the start of it, I can also stand up AND pass water into a dry latrine at the same time and in addition to that I can sleep around and have sexual relations with people whilst being married, neither of which can be done by women. I wish people would ask me about these things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment