Thursday 28 August 2014

Organic Food

Right then, there seems to be a terrible hullabaloo these days about organic foods. Apparently a lot of
modern foodstuffs are industrially produced over-salted, over-sweetened petrochemicals that, whilst taste quite delicious, are in fact no more nutritious than a cold shower

This all means that what we eat is slowly killing large percentages of the population which is generally frown upon. Also manufacturers of these 'foods' are getting away with it, disgraceful, and also making a lot of money in the process, umm..



Anyway to remedy this situation I have started a completely new diet regime that is 100% organic and therefore bloody marvellous. So no more grain products such as sugar smacks and shreddies, bread and pasta! No that's not for me. Then I've got rid of all the processed meats from my diet so out with those rather delicious but highly toxic high end meats such as Pedigree Chum and also something called Whiskers Supermeat. No Sir! Not for me any more I can tell you.

Also I've gotten rid of other things such as Pop Tarts and colourless smarties commonly known as Aspirins, very strange food if you ask me but that's all beside the point. And the point is that from now on I just consume naturally produced foods.

So this morning I had champagne for breakfast. For dinner I drank several pints of beer and this evening it will be gin and tonics all round. All these products are completely natural without any additives such as sugars, salts, preservatives and cat piss.


No comments:

Post a Comment